TICKET PRICES – Formula 1 Emirates Gran Premio Dell’Emilia Romagna 2020
31 october – 1 november 2020
Following the Emilia Romagna regional decree – Decree of the President of the regional Council n. 175 of 18 September 2020 for management of the Covid-19 emergency, the access for 13.147 spectators will be allowed to the grandstands of “Enzo e Dino Ferrari” Imola Circuit during the Formula 1 Grand Prix scheduled for 31 October and 1 November 2020.
Tickets will be on sale exclusively online, to avoid gatherings and queues. No ticket offices will be present on site during the event.
Available on sale only tickets for the Grandstands, with numbered and nominal seats. No tickets will be on sale for the Field or other areas of general admission.
|GRANDSTANDS||FULL PRICE||REDUCED U14*||BUY|
|SATURDAY 31 OCTOBER 2020|
|GRANDSTAND A – Start Covered / TV||€ 220,00||€ 88,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND M – Start&Finish Covered / TV||€ 220,00||€ 88,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND I – Start&Finish / TV||€ 220,00||€ 88,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND B – Tosa Turn / TV||€ 120,00||€ 48,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND D-E-F – Acque Minerali Turn/ TV||€ 120,00||€ 48,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND H – Rivazza Turn / TV||€ 64,00||€ 26,00||SOLD OUT|
|GRANDSTAND R – Rivazza Turn/ TV||€ 80,00||€ 32,00||Ticketone.it|
|SUNDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2020|
|GRANDSTAND A – Start Covered / TV||€ 550,00||€ 220,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND M -Start&Finish Covered/ TV||€ 550,00||€ 220,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND I – Start&Finish / TV||€ 550,00||€ 220,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND B – Tosa Turn / TV||€ 300,00||€ 120,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND D-E-F – Acque Minerali Turn/ TV||€ 300,00||€ 120,00||Ticketone.it|
|GRANDSTAND H – Rivazza Turn/ TV||€ 160,00||€ 64,00||SOLD OUT|
|GRANDSTAND R – Rivazza Turn/ TV||€ 200,00||€ 80,00||Ticketone.it|
- Tickets will be sold exclusively online to avoid queues and gatherings. No ticket offices will be present on site during the event.
- Available on sale only Grandstand tickets, with numbered and nominal seats. No field tickets will be on sale, or for any other areas of general admission.
- No passes for the two days of the event will be available (only tickets for a single day).
- Reduced price tickets will be available for children born after 01/01/2006 (with 60%) discount. Children must be accompanied by an adult with a full price ticket.
- Following the Emilia Romagna regional decree- Decree of the President of the regional Council n. 175 of 18 September 2020, for management of the Covid-19 emergency, “Enzo e Dino Ferrari” Imola Circuit will be able to host a limited number of spectators, located in the grandstands, with numbered, nominal and spaced seats (1mt).
- Ticket holders will be able to access the circuit from 08.00 a.m on the day their ticket is valid, and will have to leave starting from 06.00 pm on the same day. Returning to the Circuit after the end of the event will not be possible. Tickets are valid for one day only, and spending the night in the circuit is not allowed. The Organizer can decide to program timed entry and exit.
The use of the mask is mandatory outdoors as required by the DECREE-LAW 7 October 2020, n. 125 .
Ticket holders can occupy exclusively the assigned seats. Please pay attention to the sector, line and seat number indicated on the ticket. Appropriate signs will be present on site, as well as the personnel who will help you find your seat. The organizer has the right to modify the seating chart for valid reasons without prior notice.
For all sectors open to public special provisions will be made on medical assistance, security, fire safety, routing, exit assistance and event supervision.
Free parking will be provided in proximity of each grandstand, indicated with appropriate signs. Access gates will be set up to separate the flow of the arriving spectators, following all operating procedures to avoid gatherings of the participants
At the entrance of the Circuit, in addition to the ticket control, body temperature will be checked. Those who have flu symptoms or body temperature at or over 37,7°C will be put in an “isolation” area, located next to the entrance and after a few minutes another temperature measurement will be made. If after the second measurement the temperature will still be at or over 37,5° C the access to the circuit will be denied.
- Ticket holders are not allowed to walk inside the whole Circuit, but only from the entrance to their sector (and vice versa) and inside the sector. The use of common facilities inside the sector (restrooms and eateries) must be limited and follow the security measures, especially wearing a mask and respecting social distancing.
- The use of the mask is mandatory outdoors as required by the DECREE-LAW 7 October 2020, n. 125 .
- Hand sanitizing gel dispensers will be located at the grandstand entrances; we recommend you to read attentively the security measures signs.
We recommend you to adopt the following general rules:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or clean them with sanitizer;
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Maintain at least 1 meter distance from anyone at all times, avoid gatherings;
- Avoid sharing bottles or glasses or cups with other people;
- Cover nose and mouth in case of sneezing or coughing; use disposable handkerchiefs and avoid contact with secretions.
Following the Covid-19 risk containment measures regarding open air events public attendance, a limited number of tickets will be available for people with disabilities at Rivazza Grandstand.
Free access to the event will be guaranteed to those booking no later than 23 October until the exhaustion of seats.
The reserved area for people with limited mobility has a limited number of seats, it is necessary to book a seat by contacting the customer care of the ticket office, sending a mail to email@example.com, attaching a disability certificate, identity document and following personal information:
– Date*, name and place of the Event;
– Phone number:
- People with disabilities in possession of an accompanying certificate access the event for free, and so does the accompanying person.
- People with disabilities not in possession of the accompanying certificate access the event for free, while the accompanying person pays the regular ticket fee.
The number of seats is limited, they will be assigned in order of arrival of requests, provided that all the requested documents are included.
*It is possible to ask for accreditation only for one day of the event.