The 200 Miglia di Imola Revival & Coppa d’Oro historical motorized two-wheel show is back on stage at the Enzo e Dino Ferrari International Circuit in Imola on 11 and 12 September.
Seven non-competitive parades are scheduled: 200 Miglia Revival, 100 Miglia Revival, 50 Miglia Revival, Historic FIM, Coppa d’Oro Revival, Endurance e Sidecar, with the great riders who have made the history of motorcycling.
The event is named after Fausto Gresini, unforgettable driver and team manager from Imola.
USEFUL INFO – FAQ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As per Decree Law 23 July 2021, n. 105, in force from 6 August 2021, given the current health situation at the time of entry into the Circuit, will be required:
- Measurement of body temperature not equal to or greater than 37.5 ° C
- Possession of a mask that will also be worn outdoors if the spacing itself could not be respected in any contexts in which the conditions for a gathering are created
- Possession of a valid GREEN PASS, which can be shown at any time to the support staff before and possibly during the event or certification of negativity to a molecular or rapid antigen test for the search for the SARS-CoV-2 virus carried out in date not earlier than 48 hours.
- Possession of a valid Identity Document; As per Circular no. 15350/117/2 of the Ministry of the Interior, the request for an identity document is not a mandatory act, the verification of the identity of the person in possession of the green certification is therefore discretionary and is aimed at guaranteeing the legitimate possession of the certification itself. This verification will in any case be necessary in cases of abuse or circumvention of the rules, such as when the inconsistency with the personal data contained in the certification appears evident.
Document Ticket holders who are not holders of a valid GREEN PASS will not necessarily be able to access the Event.
The paid service for carrying out the Rapid Antigen Test for SARS-CoV-2 will be available at the Circuit Medical Center.
We remind you that the GREEN PASS is issued in electronic format, where it exists, by the owner:
- Vaccination certificate: having therefore completed the prescribed anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination course for at least 14 days;
- Certification of healing from COVID-19 (the validity of the healing certificate is 180 days from the date of the first positive swab);
- Negativity certification to a molecular or rapid antigen test for the search for the SARS-CoV-2 virus carried out no earlier than 48 hours from the start of each individual event.
The provisions do not apply to subjects excluded by age from the vaccination campaign (minors under 12 years old.) And to subjects exempt on the basis of suitable medical certification issued according to the criteria defined in the circular of the Ministry of Health.
To protect privacy, personal data will be read only with the national app VerifyC19. All information on the Green Pass and current legislation is available online at: https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
Inside the structure there will be special dispensers with hydroalcoholic gel for cleaning hands; it is recommended to carefully consult the signs indicating the safety measures to be implemented.
It is recommended at all times to observe the following general rules:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or with hydroalcoholic solutions;
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter with anyone else and on all occasions; avoid gatherings;
- Avoid using bottles or glasses in a promiscuous way, sharing them with other people;
- Cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze or cough in case of sneezing or coughing, use disposable tissues avoiding contact with secretions.
Continuous consultation of the autodromoimola.it is strongly recommended, which will provide any additional information on the Event and its use.
Only general admission access tickets to the exhibition / fair area inside the Paddock will be available for sale, no entrance tickets to the Grandstands or other lawn areas along the track will be on sale.
Access to the areas will be contingent and possibly limited at the discretion of the management to avoid gatherings and situations in which it is not possible to maintain interpersonal distancing in the open spaces.
During the event, 2 ticketing and information points will be set up on site for the public in compliance with Covid-19 regulations in force to avoid crowds:
- Checco Costa Museum
- Rivazza entrance Paddock 2
Ticket Office Hours:
- Saturday 11 September 2021 from 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Sunday 12 September 2021 from 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM
Children up to 13 years of age (born after September 11, 2008) enter for free, only if accompanied by an adult. At the information point / ticket office, by presenting a valid identity document, the free ticket will be issued.
It will be possible to request a complementary ticket for people with disabilities directly on site by presenting the certificate of disability and an identity document.
- Disabled people with accompanying certification and their companion have free access to the event.
- Disabled people without accompanying certification have free access to the event while any accompanying person pays the regular entrance ticket.