This time, campers from all over Italy will take to the track during the Imola Camper Fest. Event coined to create a special gathering with a program that is being defined which consists of 5 articulated moments:
- Preparation of the camper village and the parade on the circuit of the racetrack
- EXPO: the boxes that host the F1 racing cars will be dedicated to the presentation of the most recent and innovative products and technologies to improve the experience and safety of open-air tourism
- Second-hand market: individual owners and resellers will be able to book parking spaces for campers for sale with the possibility of a test drive and conclusion of the purchase on site
- The food and wine festival, Proloco and associations of historical festivals of typical products will be an arena of taste where you can discover the typical dishes of the area
- The possibility of guided excursions in the area and here the bike will be the protagonist, both for pedaling on the route of the cycling world championships held recently and for the route of the brand new Santerno cycle path which reaches as far as Castel del Rio on the border with Tuscany.
More information: www.imolacamperfest.it