Formula Imola S.p.A. intends to promote the Enzo and Dino Ferrari International Circuit from the point of view of sustainability by stimulating every possible action in the short, medium and long term to reduce environmental impacts, at the same time enhancing the social and economic effects produced by the multifunctional structure on the local community. This is an important list of actions regarding the environment and involving all stakeholders involved in coexistence with the city and its inhabitants.
ISO 20121 CERTIFICATION
The decision to adopt an integrated system for the sustainable management of events, necessary for the request and achievement of ISO 20121 certification, represents a significant step forward in the path of environmental, social and economic sustainability undertaken by the Imola Circuit.
This decision leads to the implementation of the values and intentions promoted by the standard and foundations of this sustainability policy, such as:
• Responsible Management
• Inclusiveness and accessibility
Formula Imola S.p.A. has signed a sustainability policy, based on the principles and values of the international standard ISO 20121, which indicates the commitment to improve the environmental, social and economic impact of the Enzo and Dino Ferrari International Circuit.
With this in mind, Formula Imola S.p.A. undertakes to:
- Respect the fundamental principles of sustainable development and contribute to the achievement of the United Nations goals
- Plan the management of the racetrack taking into account the principles and values listed above
- Raise awareness and involve all stakeholders on the issue of environmental, economic and social sustainability
- Minimize consumption and waste production
- Optimize natural resources management
- Guide suppliers towards sustainable choices and behaviors
- Promote extensive and updated information on sustainability issues
- Improve the direct and indirect impact on the economy
- Ensure access and use of its services and activities also to vulnerable individuals
- Ensure compliance with current regulations on the environment, health, safety and work
FIA ENVIRONMENTAL ACCREDITATION PROGRAMME
Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari has recently achieved the third “three star” level of the FIA Environmental Accreditation Programme, the environmental accreditation program of the International Automobile Federation, which aims to help automotive sports stakeholders around the world to measure and improve their environmental performance.FIA ACCREDITATION FIA CERTIFICATE 3 STAR